Sunday, June 24, 2007

Romans 10

- Israelites are zealots for God, but their belief is not based on faith, thus they're not really saved.
did they have their chance to change? yes, see rom 10:8, 10:21.



"Their voice has gone out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world."[i] 19Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says,
"I will make you envious by those who are not a nation;
I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding."[j] 20And Isaiah boldly says,
"I was found by those who did not seek me;
I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me."[k] 21But concerning Israel he says,
"All day long I have held out my hands
to a disobedient and obstinate people."[l]


- 10:4For (D)Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to (E)everyone who believes.
1. Christ exemplified a human who can 100% adhered to the law.
2. terminated the law.

- 2 path to salvation (a bit speculative):
1. you obey the law 100%, (romans 10:5) or
2. you accept christ

wanna obey the law 100%? be my guest.. and send my best regards to the original sin guy if you meet it along the road :)

No comments: